Saturday, 12 May 2007

FREE-REN(DOM)!!!

Quote Mel Gibson in Braveheart... Yesterday marks my lil' sis 21st birthday. They say that on your 21st birthday, you receive the golden key to freedom. I can't exactly speak for myself because my own 21st wasn't very extragavant compared to my other birthdays.

Anyway, here's to wishing my Ms Metro/Powergal sister a very happy birthday and may you find the freedom that you have DESPERATELY been looking for =P

My powerbar supplier


Keith's sister figure and brother figure as well (she plays it quite well... hmm) while I'm away in Perth


Taking on my hand-me-downs (i.e. the bike)

My partner-in-crime during big dinners

But now so ai-swee already... won't even take a picture with a silly pose

Wish I was there too...

4 comments:

kiez said...

your brother and sister's birthdays so close to each other!! and man your brother really really looks like you hahaha

-kev- said...

Hahhah, when my brother was about to be born, my sister actually was hoping that their birthdays would coincide. But Keith couldn't wait I guess. He came out on the 7th, which is the same as my birthday, 7th October :) They're having some May birthday bash today, together with my uncle.

galnexdor said...

hahaha...i still do silly poses okaaaay....

and thanks...=) wish u were here too...ur brother needs a dose of ure disciplining...mine doesnt work too well...

-kev- said...

Keith so naughty meh? Hahhah, just use the threat 'I tell mummy!' Sounds like when we were kids hahhah.