Monday 5 April 2010

Happy Easter

For those of you back home, we had a four day weekend :P

But as many of our friends were away on holidays, darling and myself found it a bit hard filling up our time. The highlight was having dim sum with Brendan and Andrinna on Sunday morning.

And probably the most Easter-ly thing we did was looking for discounted Easter eggs and hot cross buns at the shops.

I did a double 80km ride, one on Friday and another this (Monday) morning. Both were in excess of 30kph average, which I'm quite pleased with. I never exceeded 30kph average in any training ride for the whole of last year. Perhaps one of the benefits after recovering from an Ironman race - stronger legs.

Speaking of Ironman, this is a bit late, but I've finally figured out how to publish the pictures from the PDF copy of my Ironman album, which was done by the guys at Snap Attack. Enjoy!

No comments: