Thursday 27 March 2008

Team KPMG

Corporate Teams Triathlon this Sunday. LOOK! We've got uniform tri suits!

Eh... why I senget to one side ah?

The target is to be the quickest finisher from KPMG and/or to go under 38 minutes for 250m swim, 10km bike and 2.5km run (yeah, VERY short distances. What you expect... CORPORATE mah... all unfit!)

I supposed I should focus more on the second option as I cannot control how fast other people are going. Toughest rival would be Glenn from Tax, who came in 2nd overall in Perth for doing 80 laps in 30 minutes at last year's Foxtel Lap (I only did 68). His swimming is pretty good too as he does surf lifesaving. Looks like my WEAKEST link, cycling, has become my secret weapon against him.

Wish me luck...

Oh... this also happens to be my 100th post!

4 comments:

C-CUBE said...

good luck and all der best.

Kevin Siah said...

Thanks, Uncle Choi! And all the best for your marathon this Sunday too!

Jasmine Yim said...

Cool, you have a KPMG suit!!

good luck kev!!

Kevin Siah said...

Thanks, Jas! From memory I think Western Power used to send a team also... not too sure. I know WaterCorp team has been strong for the past few years.