Monday 27 April 2009

You have been stimulated!

Something I received in the mail before the weekend...

Thanks to our Prime Minister, Kevin Rudd's economic stimulus plan. After about 1.5 weeks of drafting up my organization's 2009-2010 budget, receiving this is so rewarding. Now what should I spend it on?

We had a 3 day weekend - ANZAC day to commemorate those who fought during the World War. Even during my bike ride, I had to stop on two separate occasions, as I passed by two groups observing a moment of silence to perform this honour.

Darling's dad was here to view the house, which she just put in an offer for. We always have good meals when he's around. Hehheh.

With a sub 43 minute 10km run during the week, another 29kph average 80km bike ride and a REALLY surprising 20km run in 1:27.13 on the weekend, I'm looking forward to gun down the 5 hour barrier for the Busselton Half Ironman come this Saturday morning.

Wish me luck! :)

6 comments:

zulhassan said...

good luck bro...

Kevin Siah said...

Thanks bro!

EnAikAY said...

All the best Kev!
Hope to hear good news from u upon returning from the race.

Kevin Siah said...

Hey thanks for your encouragement! Will not disappoint!

cRAzYtoMatOmaN-D said...

Wow! U got an angpow! How did that happen?

Busselton...Don't come back if you don't get your sub5! Hehe!

Have fun ironman!

Kevin Siah said...

Thanks, Tomato! Enjoy your climb at Mt KK!