Friday 23 February 2007

All's well, end's...

As of yesterday, it has been 8 months that Li-Ann and I have been together... though out of these 8 months, we only celebrated 5 months of our monthly 'anniversary'...

My CA results was due to come out today... I started the morning with a good run... clocked another sub 4:18 average, 36:27.07 for 8.5k... my fastest time since the injury in August last year. At work, I managed to complete most things that have been delayed for the past few weeks. Surely, all these should point to a good day... and results come out at 4pm...

We had a big lunch at Il Padrino, an Italian woodfired pizza place. It was also the vacationers' last day, so lunch was on the manager.

Back from lunch, 3.50pm (don't you just love the Aussie Friday lunches?)... fiddled around until slightly past 4pm, logged onto the CA website and... the website was BUSY! Everyone around the office was anxious... it was 30 minutes past... and still no one could access their results! Finally, someone got hold of the CA number, started calling and we got to know our results off the phone.

Yeah, I passed... pretty relieved that I did but upon knowing that another colleague of mine got a merit... (he also got a merit for the last module), I somewhat felt unsatisfied. Oh well, I did leave the exam in a hurry, and I did spend the 3 weeks before the exam holidaying in Malaysia. And a pass was all I needed anyway... self comforting...

Li-Ann touches down in less than 4 hours time...

2 comments:

galnexdor said...

oooh congrats!!

i got my summer results also...i got a D...a bit tak puas also...coz jayson yong told me very easy...but apparently it was heavily scaled down la...coz not many ppl got near HD also...haiih...owell...=)

Kevin Siah said...

Looks like we both got what we needed but both also greedy hahhah. Congrats to you too.