Monday 28 June 2010

4 years anniversary

Last Tuesday marked the four years since darling and I officially became a couple. As it was a weekday and being the over practical people whom we are, we waited until the weekend to celebrate this special day.

We had lunch in Norfolk Hotel, Fremantle. I'd probably get myself into trouble for bringing my girlfriend to a pub for our anniversary. But the food reviews were good, and quite frankly, we have been slightly let down by the fine dining places in Perth lately.

It was a bit noisy, as after all, it is a pub. But the food definitely didn't disappoint. For mains, we had a lamb shank and a prawn pizza. Both were delicious, and reasonably priced.

And just because we were feeling a bit hungry, we ordered a bowl of hand cut chips with aioli as well. They tasted really fresh but half way through the bowl, we simply couldn't fit in anymore.

Having said that, there is always room for dessert! So we proceeded to San Churro for a drink.

And it's a good thing we stuck to just drinks, and didn't order any cakes. The cookies and cream shake that I ordered was really rich!

Looking forward to many happy years to come :)

10 comments:

Jasmine Yim said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! :)

Kevin Siah said...

Wow, that was quick! I just posted this.

Thanks!

Li-Ann said...

thank you!

ps checkout my fishtail man. wahh. also cos i lazy to do eyecare lah. and sundamage! darned australia!

galnexdor said...

happy anniversary u guys. =)

i've yet to be able to celebrate together with Dennis even once. sigh...

sofiantriathlete said...

Kevin
Your sis top ten KLM, man

Kevin Siah said...

Karen - Ask Dennis celebrate with you in Auckland this year lah. Short trip. Jetstar flies there now.

Sofian - Yeah, she's kicking herself for not putting in a bit more effort to get the USD500 prize for 5th woman.

plee said...

Happy Anniversary to you both!

Kevin Siah said...

Thanks Paul! Congrats on your great timing at KL Marathon, I like your race suit. Where did you get it from?

plee said...

Thx!
I found the tri top online from RoadID.com when I was ordering my ID Tag. It was clearance sale I believe.

Kevin Siah said...

Nice! I checked out the website, pretty reasonable their prices. But I think I have too many tri suits for now.

See you in PD!