Monday 16 March 2009

Darling turns 24

Barbecue with friends at Matilda Bay

The birthday cake that darling baked herself. Everyone was giving me a hard time for letting her bake her own cake. She wanted to, okay?

Brunch at Coode Street Cafe, Mount Lawley. A bit pricey compared to your average breakkie places, but nice ambience and wonderful dish presentation. The place was totally packed!

Evening show for Phantom of the Opera at Burswood Theatre. Thanks Shirley for getting the tickets! The seats were great, the show was awesome!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING!

8 comments:

Jenn Jenn said...

I see food food food only. Yeah lah...how can she bake her own cake lah..aiyoh...*bish kevin for letting her* :p

Kevin Siah said...

I wanted to buy a cake (as I obviously can't bake one for her), but she said expensive lah, the cake she bake nicer lah etc. Hehheh.

Fiona Lim said...

I agree with Jenn...you 'd better learn before her next birthday !

Kevin Siah said...

Alright, alright, I have one year to learn to bake. But I doubt one year would do anything with my cullinary skills, so would most likely pay a visit to the bakery :P

Li-Ann said...

hahah its true lahh i kinda like baking too. my sister also baked her own birthday cake...
but I am hankering after kevin being able to marinade and prep food for BBQ lah. But I am very particular about food so he might be scared cooking for me. i havent eaten any of kevin's cooking.

ya hahah food food food pictures only. we did go shopping and watch opera that night tho :D

Kevin Siah said...

Heheh even the marinade, I did like only 1/3 of it. Ooh, we did miss out the Vietnamese dinner pictures. Probably too hungry to take any hahhah.

galnexdor said...

make cheesecake! very easy ni...:P doesnt even require an oven

Kevin Siah said...

The cake that Li-Ann made was cheesecake what, and with oven also. But yah, there are some cheesecakes that don't need oven. Haiya baking cake for her is like erm... asking you to teach me how to swim :P