Monday 16 February 2009

Valentine's Day

Buffet lunch at Cafe Hyatt. After being together for nearly 3 years, this was actually our first time celebrating Valentine's Day together on Valentine's Day itself. Had always been seas apart on February 14th.

No, we didn't JUST have dessert. But dessert was the only course that we could arrange nicely on our plates. The cold salads and seafood, the hot meats, were piled up on our plates rather messily... kiasu mah.

We ate until our stomachs were filled to the brim. I've been to this place several times already for client lunches, it was nice to finally bring darling along. When I made the booking, I was delighted when the reception told me there was no special event, and we would be charged the normal buffet price... sweet...

Plus, having my Entertainment Book card gave us an additional 25% discount ;)

No comments: