Thursday 17 April 2008

Meet the parents...

Darling's parents were here last week for a visit as well as to attend her convocation. Naturally there were lots of MASSIVE luncheons and dinners to attend. Despite having such a hectic eating schedule, I was still able to fit in ALL my training sessions... not skipping a SINGLE one.

With the family

One with friends

Just us

Doesn't darling look JUST GORGEOUS in these pictures? I think I look a bit old though... hehheh... need more fats for a chubbier and younger look :P
******

Last week's regime has taken a slight toll on me this week. Slightly fatigued.

Busselton Half in another TWO weeks... I just signed up... costs me AUD230... NO TURNING BACK now...

2 comments:

galnexdor said...

u know i think i wouldve preferred to NOT wear the mortar board...without nicer la i think...

Kevin Siah said...

Mortar board only got class mah. Here only those with Masters or PhD get to wear mortar boards.