Monday 24 December 2012

Farewell 2012...

As it is only a day before Christmas and the year comes towards an end, I would like to wish everyone a very merry Christmas and a happy new year! I never quite believed the Mayan end of world theory, looking forward to many years to come!

2012 has been an eventful one. On June 23rd, I got married to a gorgeous lady, my darling Li-Ann. Although we have been living under the same roof for about 1.5 years before that, there some subtle differences in our lives since that special day.

I completed 2 Ironman distances this year. In fact, if you count Ironman WA the year before, it adds up to 3 in a period of just over 12 months. I think I've matured as a triathlete - many thanks to Bill's coaching and training with the BYL team.

Come 2013, changes and challenges a plenty. New place - London, Ontario. New job - I'm still looking for one. New people and culture altogether. Let's not forget my passion - triathlon, training in a place that snows 4 months of the year will require some thinking outside the box!

I'll be away from Christmas day, will be returning to Malaysia for a week. Until then, enjoy the silly season! See you in the new year!

2 comments:

cRAzYtoMatOmaN-D said...

Hi Kev!
Didn't get the chance to race with you when you're back in KL. :P

Wish you Happy New Year!

Migrating to Canada?

Kevin Siah said...

Hi Tomato, happy new year to you too! Yeah, moving to Canada but only for 2 years. Hope to catch up in CNY, before I move to Canada.