Thursday 23 December 2010

IMWA celebratory dinner

Finger licking good at Fatty Crab, Taman Megah

Certificate presentation by Ironman mentor and Kona finisher, Sofian. Thanks Richard for printing and laminating the certificate!

Only 3 of us from this group will be competing next year

From my previous post, I mentioned that I was down with a bout of shingles. Well, I've finished my medication and glad to say that I'm recovering well, with the marks subsiding, slowly but surely.

Been busy getting some of our wedding preparations done in the past few days, trying to make full use of our time here in Malaysia. We have more or less decided on a venue and now looking for a photographer for the reception.

2 comments:

reitak said...

Congrats! When's the BIG day?

Kevin Siah said...

Oh sometime in June 2012, thanks!