Wednesday 2 January 2008

Happy 2008!

2007 has come and gone... new year's eve celebration was fun... spent it with Darling and my brothers separated from birth, Zhen Yi and Tuan Chin. Had dinner at Euro Deli Shop, Damansara Kin and watched MULTIPLE fireworks over the city skyline from Kelab Golf Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah, Shah Alam.

Haven't been updating my blog. It's always hard when there are so many things to do, friends to meet up with, FOOD TO EAT... good thing my weight is still maintained, hehheh.

Some key things I've done since I've got back...

Fraser's Trip with extended family, which included an extravagant dinner at Ye Olde Smokehouse (just the price unfortunately, the food and service wasn't).

Went clubbing in KL for the first time. I always find it too much a hassle, unlike in Perth.

Cyled with clip pedals for the first time in Putrajaya with my new pair of Shimano TR 30 bought from Joo Ngan for Rm338. I only fell once!

Ate a Rm12 tiramisu cake at Alexis, Bangsar.

Ate Wong Kok Char Chan Teng's specialty peanut butter toast at Citrus Park.

Had delicious seafood dinner at Pantai, Kayu Ara friends from high school.

Chose from 138 pancakes at Paddington House of Pancakes, The Curve.

Did a 12km swimming session thanks to Stingray coaches Cindy Ong and Allen Ong. Man, they're crazy! And to think that kids less than half my age had to go through the same session... with less than 3 weeks away from their Selangor Age Group swimming competition!

Sigh... holidays almost gone...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

when you coming back, kevski?

Kevin Siah said...

See you this coming Monday,14 January 2008!

Raymond said...

Hey kev,i bought the exact TR30 from KSH for only RM315,u must ask for discount laaaa :-)

Kevin Siah said...

Hehheh Ray, I did try to find KSH shop but cannot find leh. Maybe the address that I have was wrong.

Aiya, I thought Rm338 cheap already mah. I had no other comparison. So didn't bargain some more.