Thursday 7 February 2013

Farewell Perth...

In about 20 hours time, I'll be boarding my flight back to KL for just over 2 weeks before I head off to Canada. My feelings are somewhat mixed... excited to embark on this new adventure, but sad to leave this place at the same time. Perth has been my home for the past 10 years. I will miss running along the Swan River on Mounts Bay road... taking only 15 minutes drive to the nearest beach to catch the sunset... watching the city skyline from King's Park... fish and chips by the harbour in Fremantle... Little Caesar's pizza at Hillarys... riding up the hills in Mundaring... and many more!

Most of all, I would miss the people.
Instagram photo by Natasha. Farewell Chinese New Year lou-sang lunch and very touching farewell gifts, thanks guys! 
Paparazzi Dennis in action. Drinks at The Garden and dinner at The Burger Bistro, Leederville. Thanks boys for the treat!
One last run in Perth, starting from King's Park
I have a full day of packing to do, so that will keep me from reminiscing too much. Perth, you have been really good to me for the past 10 years. I probably don't give you enough credit, much less than you deserve.  We may or may not be back after our stint in Canada. But I do hope for the former.

See you Perth... and may we cross paths again in the future!

No comments: