Saturday 10 December 2011

More pictures from Busselton

*courtesy of Li-Ann, Dennis, Breakyourlimits Facebook page and Finisherpix*


New and improved race expo and athlete services

Wetsuit swim practice
 Bike check-in, the organizers actually wanted a picture of the bike by itself




 Ice cream at the local gelato shop, obviously a big supporter of the Ironman event




Slightly disappointed with the swim
It was a long ride, couldn't wait to get off the bike



Feeling fresh on the run, the only discipline that surpassed my target







The next morning, the Malaysian contingent (3 of us are based in Perth)


2 comments:

Enrico Varella said...

Once again, my heartiest congratulations to a hardworking and clever-racing triathlete. With a 9th place finish, I hope you are nearer to your Kona Dream. I am very pleased and impressed with your accomplishment. Kev, you are an Ironman!

Kevin Siah said...

Thanks Enrico! I was just lucky with the 9th place as I think many struggled with the tougher conditions this year. If the conditions were better my placing would have been lower.