Monday 15 October 2007

Invincible... NOT!

Got my CA results for my final paper on Friday... passed... didn't get merit though... But this time I missed out by quite a lot... 6 marks... hehheh, maybe I was over confident lah...

But who cares? I'm a CA! (although I still have to wait until May next year when I fulfill my 3 years work experience before I qualify)

Jiun got ANOTHER merit AGAIN... that's FOUR in a row, man....

It was Renee's birthday treat for all of us at Seven Seas Restaurant, Mount Lawley. The food was EXCELLENT! Thanks, Renee!

Check out my seafood platter!


It's been a while since I've posted anything triathlon-related...

Well, Sunday's gym session was INDEED an experience.... first of all, it opened late. So I had to cut down one of my spinning sessions to make it in time for BodyPump.

Then, after my weights session after BodyPump, I tripped over the rower machines and cut my right shin against the rower bars.

The damage...


It hurt quite bad... and I decided to skip my extra spin session for the day.

It's all dried up now... my run this morning wasn't affected at all. In fact, I clocked my second fastest time ever! 36:07.05 for 8.5km (average 4:15 per km)...

4 comments:

galnexdor said...

ouchhhhhh

looks really painful...haha battle scar right there! :)

Kevin Siah said...

Ya I was screaming and cursing in the gym. But it's recovering really well now.

Oh ya, the socks you got for me... they are really comfy! I'm quite surprised, I thought they would be quite thick... they are not!

Anonymous said...

kevin! congrats once again on getting through your CA!! whoooots!!!!

and YEEEOUCH!! that looks like a nasty cut! u must've put extra weights during your bodypump class while u were doing the squats, until your legs felt like spaghetti, and make u not able to walk properly! ahahah

Kevin Siah said...

Thanks, Marc.

Funny you mentioned about weight gain... I think I HAVE gained a bit of weight over the past couple of weeks, must be all the October babies celebrations...