Wednesday 5 May 2010

Flight frenzy

It was just by chance when I saw my friend's Facebook status update, saying that Jetstar was having a 2 for 1 sale. I checked the dates and flights for Singapore in March next year were going at A$400 for two people!

Hence, I jumped at the opportunity and booked tickets for darling and myself, with the intention of competing at Aviva 70.3 Ironman next year. And the race registration hasn't even opened yet!

I had been dabbling with the idea but I guess there's no turning back now. Then again, a weekend holiday in Singapore wouldn't hurt. As the last time I've been there was probably nearly 10 years ago!

I also helped my parents booked their flights to Auckland to visit my sis at the end of this year, flying from Gold Coast. So they probably need to get Air Asia flights from KL to Gold Coast.

For this morning's run, I ran the first 4.35km pretty well but hobbled the next loop and decided to call off the third loop. My left calf was pretty tight. Maybe all this flight excitement was getting to me! But my orthotics are currently being modified as well, hopefully it will help ease the tension on my left leg when I run.

No comments: